Friday, October 10, 2008

Final Purchases and Alcohol Removed Wines


Well yesterday I finally ordered the last pieces we needed for our Halloween/Mocktail party. I ordered some liquor pourers (pictured above). They are pretty much oil pourers, but geared more toward the pouring of liquor. While we won't be using them for liquor (obviously), but it is nice to have those when pouring mixes and juices because it doesn't come out as fast and is easier to measure correctly. I also thought it would be a good idea to get a quart-sized bottle to put our bar syrup in since it is currently in a WSU water bottle haha. But we are finally done with all our purchasing for our home bar. (For now hehe) Along with Mocktails we also have tried a couple alcohol removed wines. The two we have tried are White Zinfandel and Chardonnay. Whitney liked the white zinfandel, but not the chardonnay. I did not like either of them. I am not a big fan of the fermented taste. My brother and sister were visiting when we opened the zinfandel and I think they liked it. I think I will just stick with the sparkling cider and grape juice when I want to feel fancy. If you ever feel the urge to try some, we got ours at Harmons by the rest of the mixers.

No comments: